photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

28 December 2011

Gluten-Free Spinach and Alfredo Lasagna

Lately I've been really wanting pasta and so I've added a lasagna to the weekly menu. Being that I have to eat gluten-free, doing a pasta dish can be really difficult. Luckily, there are a lot of options out there for people who have to eat gluten-free, including gluten-free pasta. I personally like Quinoa (key-nwah) the best. It tastes most like "real pasta" to me and the hubby.

R         E           C             I             P           E

1 Box Quinoa noodles - because Quinoa doesn't make lasagna noodles I have to improvise and just whatever noodles I can find.
1 jar of Classico Gluten-Free Alfredo Sauce - I like using their 4-cheese
1 jar of Classico Gluten-Free Marinara Sauce - I also use their 4-cheese (Just a little side note, most Classico sauces are gluten-free, there really isn't anything special about it)
Mozzarella
Spinach
1 lb meat

Cook noodles as directed. Brown meat. Add garlic salt and 1/3 of marinara sauce to browned meat. Cook spinach. Add Alfredo sauce to spinach. Layer baking pan with 1/3 marinara sauce. Layer noodles, Alfredo and spinach, mozzarella, and meat. Repeat until desired amount. Top with Alfredo and spinach mixture and mozzarella. Bake at 450* for 25 minutes. ENJOY!



What's your favorite lasagna recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment