photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

11 October 2013

High 5 For Friday - Random Edition

as captured on Instagram (follow the crazy antics @ alliw009)

One: Bug has been teething this week, so it's been full of ups and downs. Today, my poor girl wasn't at her best. She as happy, but you could tell that she wasn't herself.


 Two: This week has been filled with open windows and the breeze blowing through the house! I'm loving this fall weather!



Three: Naps are a must this week! I don't know if it's because I haven't been sleeping well, or what. But nap times have been a necessity!!


Four: The hubs is starting a new business this week! More on that later...but we're really excited about where things are heading for us!



Five: The Dawgs better not give me another heart attack this weekend! I don't know if I can handle all the stress!


No comments:

Post a Comment