photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

02 October 2013

So Blessed

Thank you everyone for your sweet words. I am so blessed. I know I am. I just have to look at my sweet girl's face and a see my wonderful husband to know that I am extremely blessed. So thank you. Life is hard, but I know God has a plan for us. 

So today, to get out of the house and forget about our troubles (plus we had some extra cash given to us for something special), we went to an apple orchard in Ellijay, just up the road! 


My girl loves her some apples!


And I love me some squishy cheeks!


She couldn't get enough!


I love wearing my baby girl. It's so nice to have her close to me!


Flying baby!


She was only happy with Daddy when he was playing with her.


This is the "Mommy, I want you to hold me" look. She wasn't happy with me today. I left her with her daddy for a few hours yesterday, and today she wasn't leaving my side!


I just love her faces! She's so stinking cute!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I can't wait to go apple picking with my family. :) She is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete