photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

23 October 2013

9 Months! (better late than never)

(Bug was officially 9 months on the 17th...hence, the better late than never)


weight: 20 lbs 10.5 oz       
height: 28 1/4 in
eating: nursing 4 times a day and 3 meals of solids a day  
floor time: crawling, standing, getting into everything
happiness: for the most part, she's a happy, happy girl, unfortunately she has her first ear infection and hasn't been quite herself lately.
loves: her mommy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, peek-a-boo, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, music, her piano, standing, and eating
sleep: we're down to two naps a day and still sleeping through the night!
first word: MAMA! second word: DADA!



She's such a cutie pie! I'm so blessed to be her mommy! I feel like she's growing like a weed and I'm ready for her to slow down.


She got her first major boo boo this month. Her first black eye. It was so sad! I turn my back for one second, she slips, falls, and collides with the foot of a table at church. I was amazed at how quickly it bruised! She must have hit it just right. 


We took a family day and went apple picking up in North Georgia. It was wonderful walking around and enjoying the beautiful weather.


Another fall tradition is the Apple Festival. We wandered around and hung out with some friends. It was good seeing everyone and laughing.


My girl loves finding windows and looking out. We've had beautiful weather here in Georgia and have dutifully taking advantage of it! Of course, right now it's in the low 50s with the low tonight is in the mid 30s and extremely windy (tomorrow night the low is in the 20s...in October...in Georgia...WHAT IS THIS WEATHER!?). But we're still taking advantage of the fresh air. I'm hoping it'll help Bug get better quicker.


You can tell here that she wasn't really feeling well. Bug has her first ear infection. Sunday night on our way home from the Apple Festival she started coughing just a little. When she woke up Monday morning we could just tell something was off. My poor girl. She's such a trooper though! I would have never guessed that she had an ear infection!


I love my little girl so incredibly much! I can't believe in just 3 short months (really less) she'll be one year old! I'll have a toddler! What is this about?! I can't really think about it without crying. She's just growing up so quickly!

Dear Bug, 
Girl, you are such a trooper! I am so proud of how you've dealt with all the bumps and bruises that have come your way! They might make this mama cry, but you take it all with a smile on your face. You're personality continues to blossom and amaze me more and more every day! I love watching you grow up, though if I had it my way, you'd slow down just a little bit. 
Gitchee gitchee goo,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Aww poor girl!! Ear infections and black eyes are no fun! =(

    She is just getting cuter and cuter every month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she is so cute, and getting so big! I love her sweater in the chalkboard photos.

    ReplyDelete