photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

04 October 2013

High 5 for Friday! - October Edition

This edition of H54F is brought to you by all this October y'all!


One: I have been waiting and waiting for October y'all! Bug has the cutest Halloween outfits to wear and now she can finally wear them! ...Once the weather cools down again, it's back up in the mid 80s here in Georgia. Where'd my fall weather go?


Two: We're starting our very own fall family traditions now that we have Bug! This week we went and visited an apple orchard to pick our very own apples! It was a lot of fun! Next up is the Apple Festival and pumpkin farm!


Three: We've been teething this week. Those top two teeth are killing us! Poor girl isn't sleeping well, she's drooling, and she's fussy. But those top teeth are coming, whether we want them to or not. I just hope they don't make us wait too terribly long before they pop on through!

Four: Neftlix has finally updated! I now have new episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress", "Parenthood", and "the Office"! This mama is happy! (For those of y'all who don't know, we don't have cable. We couldn't justify the money, so my parents gifted us with Netflix streaming through our Wii. Soon, we hope to adding an antenna to our house sooner than later. This way we can watch some football at our house!)


Five: Football has been rocking it! Did y'all see that UGA win last weekend? I think my heart skipped a few beats in those last few minutes of the game! Hopefully we can keep it going and beat Tennessee this weekend! Go Dawgs!!

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for October to bust out the Halloween outfits too! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fall outfits! Though I seriously wish it felt like fall here.. It was 80 degrees all last week. Thankfully it should be getting better this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable baby! i might be the only person who does not have netflix :)
    found your blog via a link up! :)

    ReplyDelete