photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

31 January 2013

Two Weeks

Today my precious angel is two weeks old. It's hard to believe how big she has gotten! I'm doing my best to keep her little as long as possible, but nothing seems to be working! She's only two weeks old and is already outgrowing her newborn clothes! What is that? Isn't she supposed to wear her newborn clothes for at least a month? I mean, she's still a newborn! But lo and behold, I don't think my precious baby girl is going to be in her newborn clothes very long. 

We had her 2 week check up this morning, and Baby Girl is a chunk! If you recall, her birth weight was 8 lbs 2 oz. Then, at her check up 4 days after she was born, she dropped to 7 lbs 12.5 oz. Well, we went to weigh her today and she now weighs a whopping 9 lbs 1 ounce! She gained over a pound in a week and a half! Who does that? And no wonder she won't be fitting into her newborn clothes for very long. At least she's a cute little chunk. 


I'm obsessed with her little hands!


Such a sweet little sleeper...when she wants to be.


Exhausted after our first Sunday at church. Everyone was so excited to meet Baby Girl!


We survived our first bad weather here in Georgia. I hate tornadoes, but they didn't seem to bother Baby Girl at all. We just hung out listening for the sirens and when they went off we headed to the basement where we hung out there for an hour watching tv on my computer.



"This is my grumpy face."


She had her first bath this past week as well. You can't tell from this picture, but she was actually quite content. I think the warm water soothed her. She just sat back and enjoyed it. And let me tell you, our bath that we use for her...It's amazing! It's the Fisher-Price Calming Waters Vibrating Tub and it she fits in it perfectly. 

These past couple of weeks have been an adventure. She's been happy and content one day and then the next she doesn't want to be put down. But never-the-less, I love being a mommy. It's a great adventure and I'm so glad to be on it!


The Life Of Faith

4 comments:

  1. Aw, she's a doll baby! So cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow mama, you must have some seriously good breastmilk for her to gain so much!! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! So beautiful :) those little hands are precious!! I love the star blanket!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! They sure do grow fast!

    I love Daddy and sleeping baby pics!!

    ReplyDelete