photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

10 January 2013

Pregnancy Woes

I would wait until I'm 9 months pregnant (just 3 days until my due date) to get sick. Spending the day tomorrow in pajamas watching hulu. 


I have a cold. And a cough. Sometimes I cough so hard it hurts my belly. I will definitely be making a call to the doctor tomorrow to find something I can take. Oi. I made it so far without getting sick! Oh well. Hopefully it won't last too terribly long. I'm staying hydrated with water. In fact, ice water is the only thing that feels good on my throat. I think ice cream would be good too. Yay for pregnancy cravings.

Any tips for a quicker recovery? I would hate to be sick when I go into labor.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...being sick while pregnant is never fun! :-( Praying that you'll get better quickly!

    ReplyDelete