photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

18 October 2012

It's just not that easy


Well, my glucose screening was yesterday. I failed. It kinda makes me laugh right now. It's just one more thing that I have to worry about. Not that I'm truly worried about it. Everyone I've talked to has told me that they didn't pass and it's nothing to worry about. So, on that note, I'm trying my best not to worry. It does however mean that I have to take the 3 hour test. Maybe, because I have three hours to kill while they draw my blood, the hubs will let me get a new book. I don't know if he will, but it'll be worth the try. No, I'm not too ashamed to play the pity card for a new book. And the newest one in a series I've been reading came out earlier this month! Here's hoping he'll let me get it.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww hubs better get you a new book! Put on your cutest pouty face :)
    and remind him that you're carrying his child hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did get me the new book! And I finished it. Haha

      Delete
  2. I also failed my first glucose test then passed the 3 hour. The drink is the worst part!

    I nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Check out the details here:

    http://asoldierslady.blogspot.com/2012/10/2nd-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete