photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

23 October 2012

28 Weeks!



How far along: 28 weeks !

Trimester: Third and final trimester!!!!!

Baby size: Cucumber - 17 inches and just over 2.5 pounds!

Toes: They're getting harder and harder to see every day.

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: This girl loves to move! Especially when music is playing! It makes me smile. I can't wait to sign her up for her first ballet class!

Cravings: Food. Please. Food. I just need food! My sweet tooth has picked up, though it could be because there are so many yummy sweet treats that are fall-iscious.

Aversions: I tried chicken again...I nearly threw up. It was horrible. No thank you.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, acid re-flux, some slight dizziness, and hip and back pain, but nothing to complain about :) Also, I'm beginning to experience Braxton Hicks contractions.

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: We got some new things for you! Well, knew to us. We got your swing, some bouncies, and the most adorable clothes! I'm so excited for her to gt here and share them with her!

What I'm looking forward to: Is it too far away to say that I'm looking forward Thanksgiving? I'm looking forward to having the week off and being able to spend it with the hubs.

Well, I failed the one hour glucose test and I'm waiting to hear back about the three hour. I went and had that done yesterday, so I should be hearing about it sooner than later. Last time, they called me immediately when I failed. So I guess the longer it takes them to call me, the chances of me passing grow. At least that's the way I'm going to look at it. Optimism is key right?


The Life Of Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment