photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

29 October 2012

29 Weeks!!



How far along: 29 weeks !

Trimester: Third and final trimester!!!!!

Baby size: Cucumber - 17 inches and almost 3 lbs!!

Toes: They're getting harder and harder to see every day. Also, I have to get the hubs to help me put on my socks. I can barely reach my feet!

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: This girl loves to move! Especially when music is playing! It makes me smile. I can't wait to sign her up for her first ballet class!

Cravings: Food. Please. Food. I just need food! My sweet tooth has picked up, though it could be because there are so many yummy sweet treats that are fall-iscious. Right now I want a milkshake.

Aversions: I tried chicken again...I nearly threw up. It was horrible. No thank you.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, acid re-flux, some slight dizziness, and hip and back pain, but nothing to complain about :) Also, I'm beginning to experience Braxton Hicks contractions.

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: You have been moving up a storm lately and I'm loving it! You're daddy has been enjoying it lately too! It's been awesome! Also, the weather has cooled off and I'm loving it!

What I'm looking forward to: Is it too far away to say that I'm looking forward Thanksgiving? I'm looking forward to having the week off and being able to spend it with the hubs.


The Life Of Faith



My Joy-Filled Life

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about craving food! I've been the same way the past few weeks. Pretty much anything and everything sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, what an exiting time! New follower from the mingle, would love a follow back :).

    www.cumminslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet tooth is in high gear as well!! But you are looking great! Can you believe we are counting down the weeks not months?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! 11 weeks! I can't even believe we're almost in the single digits countdown (week wise)! I'm so excited!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!! Babies are wonderful and enjoying being pregnant makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I was so happy when I finally reached the 3rd trimester.

    New follower via My Pregnancy Journal.
    http://musingsofamommabear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I love how you are documenting your weeks with a little letter to your baby. So sweet! I found your blog on the Nap time Review blog hop. Look forward to reading more!

    http://www.mrs-cute-and-crafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete