photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

01 October 2012

25 Weeks!



How far along: 25 weeks 

Trimester: Last month of the Second Trimester!!!

Baby size: Average rutabaga - 13 inches and 2 pounds! Getting bigger and bigger, which can be seen by my ever growing belly!

Toes: They're getting harder and harder to see every day.

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: She keeps moving and flipping, but I can tell it's getting harder for her to move. Things must be getting tighter in there!

Cravings: Food. Please. Food. I just need food! My sweet tooth has picked up, though it could be because there are so many yummy sweet treats that are fall-iscious.

Aversions: I've tried chicken, and it's okay...still not my favorite though.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, some slight dizziness, and hip and back pain, but nothing to complain about :)

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: We had another doctor's appointment and everything checked out well! Also, it's now more apparent that there's a baby in my belly. It's like BOOM in your face! Haha. I love it!! And it's now big enough to rest my cups and things on, which comes in handy :)

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the nursery! Now that I know what we're having, nesting has kicked in full force.  The crib is up, but that's about it.


The Life Of Faith

2 comments:

  1. After I read this, I realized that you are showing the cup on your belly in the pic and I laughed so hard!! That is seriously awesome...I can't wait till I can do some fun things with my belly! Thanks for linking up with us for Mommy Moments Monday!
    Thenotquitemilitarywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's so funny that you can rest your cup on your belly!

    ReplyDelete