photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

15 October 2012

27 Weeks!



How far along: 27 weeks !

Trimester: Last month of the Second Trimester!!!

Baby size: Cucumber - 15 inches and just over 2 pounds!

Toes: They're getting harder and harder to see every day.

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: This girl loves to move! Well, as long as no one wants to feel her move. The instant a hand goes to my belly she stops. I can feel her laughing at the disappointment others have felt.

Cravings: Food. Please. Food. I just need food! My sweet tooth has picked up, though it could be because there are so many yummy sweet treats that are fall-iscious.

Aversions: I tried chicken again...I nearly threw up. It was horrible. No thank you.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, acid re-flux, some slight dizziness, and hip and back pain, but nothing to complain about :) Also, I'm beginning to experience Braxton Hicks contractions.

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: We got to hang out with friends this weekend and go to the Apple Festival in Ellijay. It was a beautiful day and we had lots of fun!

What I'm [not] looking forward to: Glucose test is this Wednesday. Yucky.

So I'm leaving the second trimester and entering the third. Rather, it feels like I'm getting kicked out of the second trimester and the third is coming on with vengeance. Nausea is starting to come back. But I'm fighting it with tooth and nails. Less than 3 months until my baby girl is here!! I can't wait!!








Mommy Moments Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. congrats congrats you are heading down the home stretch..how exciting!! good luck!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I just hit twenty weeks so I love reading about other pregnancies. You look awesome! I love the picture of you with your tummy and your hubby with a pumpkin. Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love the pictures! Thanks for linking up with Mommy Moments:)
    http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my geez, I LOVE the pumpkin pic :) Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete