photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

16 April 2012

Mondays.

A while ago I had posted something about a schedule to help me keep up with cleaning. It hasn't happened. I don't know what happened but something has. Life has gotten in the way. I don't know exactly what part of life, so that makes the excuse "life happened" kinda lame. So in attempts to pick up the slack, I'm going to jump back on the horse and start with my schedule again (if only I can find it). 

On another note: I got my person to "send something good" to!! I'm so excited to get "to know" this person and come up with little goodies to send to them! But this is a secret so that's all I'm going to say for now. Oh. And I can't wait until I find out who mine is!

Here's to another week of work. Only 22 days until DISNEY!

And here's a sneak peak from the photo shoot that the hubs and I did Saturday taken by my amazing friend Hannah! Not only is she an awesome photographer but also an A.MA.ZING writer! A girl of many talents I tell ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment