photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

23 April 2012

One of those days

Ever had one of those days where there really isn't much going on, but whatever is going on isn't going well. Yeah. That's been my day. And it makes me nervous. Things better start picking up before all craziness that comes with the last month of school breaks loose. T minus 22 [school] days and counting until the last day of school and 16 days until Disney. 

So in honor of my not so great, one-of-those-days day we're having cheesy squash casserole and grilled salmon. Yum.

Here's a picture from the sunflower farm I went to a couple of years ago. They really do make me happy when skies are gray. 


Okay. I'm done procrastinating. Now to clean my house which feels like it's been neglected for the past 3 months [not a true fact, but it's just how I feel].

No comments:

Post a Comment