photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

26 April 2012

13 more

I feel as if I've fallen off the face of the blog-o-sphere world. Things have been absolutely insane around here and I haven't had time to fully catch my breath. Even as I type this I don't really have time to be typing. There are so many other little things that need to be done and I just don't know where all the time has gone. 

But I'm here. Taking a deep breath before I jump back into the water and try to hold my head up. I'll let you know how it went come the end of May. 13 more days until Disney. 1 more month of school.  I can do this. Right?

This is what I'm setting my sights on right now. The light at the end of the tunnel. My reward.
13 more days.

Isn't it beautiful?

2 comments:

  1. Of all of the places I have been in the world, and I'd say that is quite a number of places, I will always have a special place in my heart for Disney World. I have been there more times than most people my age and it never gets old. It is just so magical. Have you been before? I am coming back to the States for the summer and the only thing I want to do is go. I am having withdraws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I have been before, however the hubs is yet to experience the amazing-ness that is Disney. I'm excited to share it with him though and I hope he comes to love the place as much as I do.

      Delete