photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

17 April 2012

Time to Rave Rodan + Fields Style; Part 1

I'll start off with what I'm using right now: 
UNBLEMISH Skin Care by Rodan + Fields 
is nothing short of amazing.

"Breakouts? Unpredictable? Unreasonable? Unfair? Take control with our UNBLEMISH Regimen. Clinically proven to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated regimen helps unclog pores, clears breakouts and calms your complexion to keep pimples, blackheads and post-acne marks from making an unwelcome appearance on your face—and in your life."

I'm seriously loving this stuff. I mean really. Recently I went off my acne medicine (aka birth control [long other story]) and was looking for something to keep this beloved annoying acne at bay. I had heard about Unblemish by Rodan + Fields from my friend - now sponsor - and wanted to try it. Now that I have I can't stop going on about it! I'm loving this product! For someone who has not only struggled with acne for most of my life (it's gotten worse the older I've gotten) but also with oily skin, this stuff has changed my life.

A complete set of Unblemish carries 4 different products. Which means 4 different steps.

Step 1:  UNBLEMISH Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash - unclogs pores and reduces redness; calms the
             skin
Step 2: Clarifying Toner - cleans pores and prepares skin for treatment; clears the skin
Step 3:  UNBLEMISH Dual Intensive Acne Treatment - dual chamber delivery system, kills bacteria 
            and stops breakouts; prevents the skin from breaking out
Step 4: UNBLEMISH Oil Control Lotion SPF 20 - Controls oiliness as it protects against UV rays that 
            intensify post-acne marks and uneven skin tone; protects the skin


I love my UNBLEMISH Acne Treatment. I've honestly never been one to actually want to wear makeup, in fact, it wasn't until recently (aka when I actually started working a real job, so like two years ago) that I actually started wearing make-up on a daily basis. And then I wore make-up because I felt that I needed to and because my skin was so oily! Then a few months ago I stopped my medicine. Hello breakouts. I needed something and I needed something that worked and worked well. So when I heard that the doctors who created Proactiv had a new skin care line I got interested. When I heard they had created a skin care line for adult acne I really got interested. So I talked to my friend - now sponser - who was selling it and I got UNBLEMISH and I've fallen in love (you see I can't say it enough!). I've been using this product for a little over a month now and I can totally see the difference in my skin! I can honestly say that I can walk out of my house with only eye-liner and mascara on and feel completely confident! I seriously love this stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment