photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

10 April 2012

Life on Tuesday

I've had the hardest time convincing myself it's only Tuesday today. For some reason I wanted to say Wednesday all.day.long. It proved for a very long and confusing day. I didn't enjoy it at all. I've got an event Thursday, and I kept telling those who are helping with it that it was tomorrow. No. It's not tomorrow. It's Thursday. Tomorrow is Wednesday. I have repeated that fact to myself time after time today. Oh well. Eventually I'll get it right.

And boy do I need to get my days straight. I've got a busy week this week and I can't go confusing my days. 

Tonight for instance, the hubs has small group. Tomorrow, I've got a meeting for church. Thursday I have two meetings about Rodan + Fields. Friday I have another meeting about taking pictures for a friend. Busy, busy week.

The good news is, I love busy weeks. Busy weeks make the time go by so much faster for summer. 32 days and counting. I love summer and spending time in the sun. But spending time in the sun means I need a good sunscreen. Luckily  Rodan + Fields has a fantastic sunscreen, along with other wonderful products [but that's for another post]. Right now though I am offering a special for a free sunscreen. If you're interested in the sunscreen special leave me a comment with your email and I'll send you some info!


No comments:

Post a Comment