photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

27 September 2013

My Week In Pictures

This past week we had to make an emergency trip to Texas for the hubs's grandfather's funeral. It was a "quick" trip. "Quick" meaning we left Tuesday night at 8:30pm and drove the 14 hours through the night. It was rough. Driving through the night is always rough. It was only compounded by having to be at the church at 11:30. So we got to his aunt's house at 9:00am, the hubs took a little nap while I got Bug ready. Then it was off to the church to be with the family for the rest of the day. Finally, we got back to his aunt's house and crashed. All three of us. We woke up the next morning and prepared for the long drive back. This time though, we planned to drive through the day. So we left her house at around noon and started the drive back. We made multiple - fun - stops along the way.

Bug was Miss Fuss-butt and the only way I got any packing done was to wear her. Man, I love my Ergo!

Finally getting to the hubs's aunt's house, she was so happy to be out of the car and running around!

Keeping the Bug occupied at the church.

I love Texas sunsets.

Entertained at Cracker Barrel on the way home.

We stopped in West Monroe, Louisiana to visit the beards of Duck Dynasty. No beard sitings, but we had fun walking at the store. We even got Bug a "happy happy happy" onesie. 

We stopped at the Mississippi River and walked around.

I love wearing my girl!

Such a beautiful sunset over the Mississippi river. I loved getting to share this with my girl.

Sweet moments that I will cherish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment