photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

30 September 2013

Let's Make Habits: Catch-Up

I feel like I've dropped the ball with this whole "Let's Make Habits" thing. Okay. Let's face it. I have dropped the ball with this thing. But here's the rundown of the past few weeks:

3 weeks ago: extremely sick with a day spent in the hospital; nothing accomplished.
2 weeks ago: the hubby lost his job throwing our schedule in an upheaval; nothing accomplished.
Last week: sudden death in the family prompting an impromptu trip to Texas; nothing accomplished. 

So let's play catch-up. 

Nothing has been done. Items that have found a home have now lost their home. It's been frustrating. But there hasn't been much I could do about it, and I'm trying to accept that. Now that things are hopefully getting into a rhythm, I'm hoping to play catch-up. 

This week I'm focusing on Bug's bedroom. Today was all about her clothes. I put up her summer clothes and got out her fall/winter clothes. I shed a few tears as I put each of her little clothes into storage. My baby is getting bigger! In just 3 and half months she'll be a toddler! Okay. I've got to stop thinking about that.

Anyway, with the hubs home as well, I may try and combine a few things. Right now, the living room is the epicenter of chaos. I can't work in Bug's room when she's napping, so I have to bring everything out to the living room to work with. Hopefully, I'll be able to get everything cleared out by the end of the week. Of course, with our recent luck, something major will happen and throw our world into chaos again.

I'm not happy that things have fallen into chaos like they have, but some things are just unavoidable. But I will continue to organize this house even after the challenge is over. I'm looking forward to living in peace and harmony, without all this chaos of things everywhere. 


1 comment:

  1. You're amazing and I love how positive you are. God works all things for the good love and I know that he is going to bring your hubby an even better job!

    ReplyDelete