photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

20 September 2013

High 5 for Friday! - Fall Edition

This edition of H54F brought to you by the changing of the seasons.



One: There is just something about fall! Right now I'm loving this apple pie scented candle from Kroger. Thank you Kroger for this amazing candle...and at half off! It fills my house with such a wonderful aroma!

Two: Last weekend was a bye weekend for my Dawgs. Saturday didn't feel like Saturday without them! This week they're back and ready to go again! GO DAWGS!



Three: Bug is officially everywhere. Her new favorite game is "chase." She likes to look at me and then take off crawling to where she knows she's not supposed to go and have me come after her. Every time I reach her and pick her up and she just squeals with laughter. It's adorable!

Four: We've spent a lot of time outside this week thanks to the cooler temperatures. The hubs finally installed Bug's swing and she just loves it! We've also been doing walks almost every evening. It's great exercise for me and Bug loves walking around the neighborhood.



Five: The hubs and I are making plans for apple picking with the Bug! I'm so excited to take her! She's gotten so curious and I just know she'll love wandering around the apple orchard. 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment