photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

03 September 2013

Let's Make Habits: Week 3

Week 2 is done, here's what went down:


Week 2 (August 25-31):
Dining Room
* organze table
*clean up and organize "bar cart"
*dust
*mop

Thanks to the most amazing husband ever, I was able to get everything done! And we were able to mop and dust in the kitchen as well! Now, the trick is to keep it up and looking nice. I still need to move Bug's baby swing out of the room, but I'm trying to hold off. I might get too emotional putting it up. She's started crawling, which means she's one more step away from moving out and going to college! *cue elephant size tears* Okay, I know that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but time is flying by!



Speaking of Bug's crawling, that has been the biggest motivation for me. She's starting to get into everything. And I mean everything. The first day we were home and she was crawling, she crawled right over to an ottoman and pulled off the book that was sitting there right on top of her. Luckily it didn't hurt her, but I've got to g=make sure all the table tops are clear so that she can't get her hands onto anything that could be dangerous.

So now we're on to the third week. Let's see if I can accomplish what I need to while chasing around a busy 7 (almost 8) month old!

Week 3 (September 1-7):
Living room/Entryway
*clean up toys
*organize tv cabinet
*clean out fireplace
*dust
*vacuum

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alli. I so need to add dusting to my list. Good luck with next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm gonna need all the luck I can get. The living room is where all of Bug's big toys live, and we have a very small living room.

      Delete
  2. Oh, that's so cute!
    Good luck for next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We've accumulated more stuff since the above picture was taken. And it's not little stuff either...

      Delete