photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

06 September 2013

High 5 For Friday - Labor Day Weekend Recap

This edition of H54F is filled completely with a recap of our Labor Day weekend!

One: Friday, we made the trek to east Atlanta to preview a new vehicle for me. Ladies and gentlemen, I am now the proud owner of a minivan! Soccer moms unite! No seriously. I love my minivan. I've had it for one week total and I couldn't be more excited about it. Now just to fill up those seats!

Two: Saturday, we made our first road trip in the new van. South Carolina here we come! It was my mom's birthday weekend, and as it was a big one, we decided to party in style: by renting a lake house and enjoying some football!

Three: My brother is a Clemson graduate and I'm a die-hard UGA fan, so this weekend was a little tense. I was very happy with a good game, but depressed that UGA lost. Oh well, everyone's cheering for the Dawgs this weekend!

Four: It was Bug's first trip to the lake and she loved being in the water! Sunday, we were joined by my cousin and her 4 kids at the lake house. Bug loved hanging out with the older kids. They just fascinated her!



Five: It was a great weekend spent with family. It was nice just to have some family time. The hubs, Bug, and I got to experience some great time just hanging out, which is very rare these days. Bug also loved all the attention of my family and my mom's friends. 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

This weekend was one for the books. Such a lot of good memories and sweet time. I'll always remember Bug's giggles and splashes as she played in water and the hubs running around with my cousin's kids. It was nice to forget about all the troubles that we've been facing and just enjoy the time we had.

1 comment:

  1. She is just so cute!!! It looks like you guys had a very fun weekend! Much love :)

    ReplyDelete