photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

21 May 2013

Then and Now


I found these boots for our maternity shoot and just fell in love with them! I love red boots! In fact, I own a pair myself, so I just had to get these for my little Bug.

The other day I was playing around and found that she fits into them now! This made for an impromptu photo shoot with Mommy and Baby.


I love that we're matching :) It's hard to believe that I bought her those little boots when I was around 37/38 weeks pregnant. Now, at 4 months, she's wearing them! She's officially getting too big. Can time please slow down? I'm trying to do more impromptu photo shoots with my girl to capture all the stages in her life. Tomorrow, I'll have to do a photo dump of all the pictures. She's been a good sport...for the most part. But I guess that's what you get for having a shutter-bug for a mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little red boots! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! What you can't really see is that she's also wearing a camo dress. We're raising her up right ;) haha

      Delete