photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

18 May 2013

Decorating help!

My indecisiveness is in full swing! I need help picking curtains! Sorry if I scared you...but this is a big decision and I need some help! 

So here are my choices. I want something light and airy that will highlight my new windows and lighten up our space. 

from Target

from Target
Exactly like the one above, but different colors.

from Urban Outfitters (I'd go with the blue)

I love love love these curtains from Urban Outfitters but they only come in 84" length. I want to hang them all the way from the ceiling and we have 8' ceilings. Unless you think that they'll work anyway.

The colors of my living room are red and a khaki color. I personally think that all of these would complement the color scheme we already have going. But I can't make a decision. Or rather, I already had made a decision but I took too long to order the curtains and now they're out of stock!


2 comments: