photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

10 May 2013

Friday's Letters

From a sewing shop at a transition home in Moldova. 

Dear Friday, I'm glad you are finally here. Though I'm not quite sure I'm ready for the weekend. It's going to be a very busy weekend filled with a friend's graduation, family visits, Mother's Day, baby dedication at church, and I feel like I'm forgetting something major. Needless to say, it's busy. Dear Master Bath, Can you be finished yet? I'm glad I can finally shower at my own house, but I'm also ready to use my own bathroom and sink. Dear Hubs,  You are working so hard and I am so proud of you! Thank you for all you do! You are truly amazing! Dear Bug, You are getting so big! Please slow down! Next week you will be four months old! Where has the time gone? You've started grabbing things and picking them up. Also, you make new sounds every day. It's amazing watching you grow up! But seriously, slow down! Dear Weather, Thanks for finally turning into spring, but do you really have to rain again this weekend? We finally have a lawn mower to mow our lawn and you're going to rain! Also, we still need to paint. So please get your act together. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment