photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

27 December 2012

Merry Christmas and 37 Week Update!

(our internet has been spotty over the past few days and things have been crazy with the holidays, but better late than never...)


It's hard to believe that next year we will be a family of three celebrating Christmas. It's quite unreal, actually. But we couldn't be more excited!

We're ready for Baby Girl to be here and can't wait to meet her! Now to spend the next week of vacation cleaning and organizing and getting ready for our newest member to join us!

(my 37 week, Christmas day bump)

How far along: 37 weeks! She's full term!

Trimester: Third and final trimester!!!!! 

Baby size: Watermelon - somewhere between 19 and 22 inches, over 7 lbs possibly...I'm guessing right now. Haha

Toes: What toes? I have toes?!

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: This girl still loves to move! Now it feels like my stomach is being kneaded on the inside. She is constantly on the move!

Cravings: Anything sweet and peppermint, but I guess it has to do with the season

Aversions: I tried chicken again...I nearly threw up. It was horrible. No thank you.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, acid re-flux, some slight dizziness, and hip and back pain, but nothing to complain about :) Also, I'm beginning to experience Braxton Hicks contractions, which are getting more and more frequent.

Maternity clothes: Yes...however, I'm getting to the point where nothing fits, only my leggings. It's nice that I'm on break right now and don't really have to get dressed for any particular reason. So right now I'm living in the hubs's pajama pants.

Best moment of the week: Christmas was so special this year. It was our last one as a family of two. We got to enjoy each other and dream about what Christmas will be like next year.

What I'm looking forward to: This girl getting here! Her due date is 2 and a half weeks away and I'm anxious for her arrival! 


1 comment:

  1. I felt like Christmas was extra special too! There is something about knowing that this is the last time you will do something just the two of you, where in a few weeks, it will be three! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete