photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

22 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Christmastime is my favorite time of the year. I love the holiday cheer, the decorating, and time with family. This holiday season has been different. I'm a day away from being 37 weeks pregnant. Full term. So this holiday season has been a lot more stressful. I haven't been able to do as much as I would have liked, but we've still gotten things up around the house. We went in search of a tree and the hubs {my hero} put in an electrical outlet outside so that we can actually have lights outside this year! 

Here are a few pictures from our decorations around the house. Sorry if you're a follower on instagram, these pictures are repeats. If you're not a follower, come check me out @ awood009.


Our icicle lights outside. We added some more lights around the door. 




We added Baby Girl's stocking just in case she decided to come before Christmas. 



Baby Girl got her daddy a little gift :)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I'm feeling you on the whole not being able to do much...and of course it's Christmas and I'd love nothing better than to do ALL the things I usually do! But in a few weeks we will both have our little girls and it will be all worth it!

    ReplyDelete