photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

18 December 2012

36 Weeks...Wait...What?!

It's official! We're in our 9th month of pregnancy! Just four more weeks until my little girl is "scheduled" to arrive! Some people however are predicting that she'll come early, I however think she'll be late (you can vote for what you think in my poll on the right side of the blog). 

This past weekend we did a maternity shoot. We'll call this "part 1" as it was pouring the entire time. But it allowed us to get creative with our shots and locations and I love how the photos came out! One of my best friends, Hannah, took the pictures. She's so talented and I'm so lucky to have her as a friend! Here's a sneak preview of the pictures we had done:






How far along: 36 weeks! 1 month left!

Trimester: Third and final trimester!!!!! And final month!

Baby size: Watermelon - somewhere between 19 and 22 inches, over 6 lbs (probably closer to 7...who knows)

Toes: What toes? I have toes?!

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: This girl still loves to move! Now it feels like my stomach is being kneaded on the inside. She is constantly on the move!

Cravings: Anything sweet and peppermint, but I guess it has to do with the season

Aversions: I tried chicken again...I nearly threw up. It was horrible. No thank you.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, acid re-flux, some slight dizziness, and hip and back pain, but nothing to complain about :) Also, I'm beginning to experience Braxton Hicks contractions, which are getting more and more frequent.

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: My work threw me and baby girl a shower last week and it was so special! I'm so blessed to be working with some of the sweetest people on earth! As of now, there are 4 of us pregnant (and 1 just got back from maternity leave) so it's a wash full of hormones, but I love it!

What I'm looking forward to: One more day until Christmas break! And my little brother is graduating from college this week! My little baby's all grown up and graduating college ;)


The Life Of Faith

My Joy-Filled Life

4 comments:

  1. Girl you look beautiful!!! I love your sweet belly pictures! Enjoy your time off of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics...they are adorable and you progress so nicely...hope all goes well. I just had my lil doll baby on the 15th. you can check her out on my post 38 weeks on My preg Journal link up!...blessings...Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the pictures!! They look great :) The outfit is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete