photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

10 December 2012

35 Weeks! Getting down to the wire!



How far along: 35 weeks! Only 5 more to go! (Hyperventilating now)

Trimester: Third and final trimester!!!!!

Baby size: Honeydew melon - over 18 inches long and most likely tipping the scales at 6 lbs by now!

Toes: What toes? I have toes?!

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: This girl still loves to move! Especially when music is playing! It makes me smile. I can't wait to sign her up for her first ballet class!

Cravings: I want a Chik-Fil-A peppermint milkshake and Arby's curly fries please and thank you.

Aversions: I tried chicken again...I nearly threw up. It was horrible. No thank you.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, acid re-flux, some slight dizziness, and hip and back pain, but nothing to complain about :) Also, I'm beginning to experience Braxton Hicks contractions.

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: We got our stroller! Is that sad that I'm super excited about it? We got a City Mini GT by Baby Jogger and I'm already in love with it!

What I'm looking forward to: I'm starting those weekly doctor's visits! That means we're really getting close! Also, Christmas is just 2 weeks away! And I'll be officially full term the week of Christmas! So much craziness!


The Life Of Faith

4 comments:

  1. Ha, you always have such creative ideas for pictures! It's getting so close now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a cute picture! I am getting excited for you, it won't be long now. Oh, to answer the question you posted on my blog- the overalls are from Academy Sports. It sounds like our husbands would get along- mine thinks both of our kids should wear them everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I am just tooo excited for you!!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete