photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

05 March 2012

Off Grid - Weekend Recap

I feel like I've been missing. I didn't open my computer once this weekend, nor did I have much time to sit down and do much typing this past week. Things have been crazy. Or rather they were crazy. Last week was insane. This weekend was focused on relaxing and recouping. 

In going with the theme of relaxation, I refused to open my computer and turn it on. It was lovely. Of course I had my phone to check up on emails and such, but that was my only form of internet communication. 

But here it is. Monday. I'm back on the computer. Back to updating and note taking and pinning and sharing. Back to life...

This weekend we went to Rome. I spent a relaxing day with the best friend. And...we finished my chair! Remember this? Well I finally picked out my fabric, and set to work (along with my best friend) recovering those ugly cushions.








It just looks so much cleaner, brighter, and all around it just looks happier. 

We also put up those pallet shelves that we worked on last weekend. I'm in love with the whole look!


The picture is just a quick one I snapped with my phone, so the quality isn't the best. I'll have more pictures up for everyone to see as soon as my camera battery charges.

I hope everyone's weekend was as relaxing and rewarding as mine was! I know I needed and I can only imagine that y'all did as well.


1 comment:

  1. Aww... all you need now is a little one to rock in the chair! its just perfect!

    ReplyDelete