photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

23 March 2012

Movie Review

The Hunger Games were ever in my favor last night. I thought the film was brilliantly done. This is coming from someone who has a very difficult time separating the books from the movies (I'm still struggling with actually liking the Harry Potter films when I loved the Harry Potter books). I can't recount too much, other than the fact that I'm astounded by how amazing it is, so I won't make any further implications until after I've seen it again. Which, lucky for you, will be this afternoon. Yes. I am going again within 24 hours of seeing it the first time and going on an hour and a half of sleep (I'm trying to listen to Disney music in hopes that it will keep me awake). I will say this though: the casting was perfect. They could not have done a better job and I am extremely pleased with how each actor portrayed their character. A.MA.ZING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment