photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

22 March 2012

What I want for Christmas

Is it too early to be thinking about what I want for Christmas this year? I sure hope it isn't because I'm begging for new bedroom furniture for the master bedroom. The stuff the hubs and I are currently using is the furniture from my teenage bedroom. The drawers are small, falling apart, the drawer pulls don't exist, and did I mention the drawers are small? It takes very precise pushing and shoving to close the drawers, and that's without clothes in them. Basically, I'm just fed up with them. So I'm on the prowl for "new" (to me) furniture. I'm searching thrift stores, Craigslist, and garage sales. Not that we can get them now...This is for Christmas.

I'll take anything with good bones. I'm not afraid of a little makeover.





Of course most of these are way beyond out of my price range, but you get the gist of what I want. I don't care if it matches or not. Really I want more of an eclectic look. We'll see what I end up with though. In reality I'll get whatever is cheapest. But that is life now and I am okay with that. The cheaper it is the better I feel about making it my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment