photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

27 March 2012

This week.

After this week, I can honestly say that I have earned my spring break. It has been a whirlwind of a week, and it's only Tuesday! I feel like I've been working at least ten days in a row now. Spring break is just around the corner. This is the thought that is getting me through the rest of the week. Only 3 more mornings until freedom.

The plan for this spring break is cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. How much will I really get done? That's a good question and I'm probably extremely unrealistic, but I plan on cleaning out our closet and chest of drawers and reorganizing everything. {Don't tell the hubs any of these plans in case they don't happen. ;) What he doesn't know won't hurt him and if they do end up happening he'll be pleased.}

We have a very small closet so organization is a must. Currently, we have none.

Simple Organized Living has a great tutorial posted  about how to make do with an "average size master closet." I guarantee you ours is definitely "average size." Or maybe even smaller. 

I'll be doing this on a budget so I'm looking for cheap and easy ways to improve our storage. Any tips or ideas? Our biggest ordeal is our shoes. We have no idea what to do with any of them! And there are lots (I'm planning on getting rid of a ton).

I like the idea of storing things under the bed on rolling drawers. The hubs's boots would work nicely under there.

I don't know. I'm at a loss. We also don't have doors on our closet, so everything is out in the open for all eyes to see (not that anyone actually goes into our bedroom but us, but that's not the point). So I might look to adding doors cheaply. Remember I'm on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment