photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

24 March 2014

Oh baby baby: 17 weeks


 mama bear sweatshirt: loved by hannah and eli

How far along: 17 Weeks

Trimester: 2nd - now where's that energy and morning sickness relief that's supposed to come along with this new trimester?

Baby size: Onion 

Toes: It's sad, but they're getting harder to see every day!

Gender: We know...but we're not telling! You'll have to wait until next week sometime!

Movement: I feel flutters! They're getting stronger and stronger every day!

Cravings: Anything salty, spicy, and not sweet.

Aversions: Eggs, chicken, most sweet things...I'm having to cut out coffee which breaks my heart, but it's tearing my stomach up. Of the sacrifices we have to make,

Symptoms: I'm still slightly nauseated, but I'm hoping the end is in sight. Growing pains have reared their ugly head and my hips are not very thankful for them. Holy heartburn. This kid better have some hair with all this heartburn I'm having. I'm no longer able to sleep on my right side because of it.

Maternity clothes: There is nothing wrong with maternity clothes and I will proudly wear them. Baby has nowhere to go except out and my pants just don't fit anymore.

Best moment of the week: Doctor appointment is Wednesday! I'm looking for hearing this little one's heartbeat and seeing how everything is going!

What I'm looking forward to: Everyone getting better. We've all been sick, and I'm just not a fan at all.


3 comments: