photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

09 March 2014

Oh baby baby: 15 Weeks


First off, let me say that I can't believe I'm already doing these again. I guess these posts make this whole thing more real than before. Also, when did I hit 15 weeks?! I feel like I'm way behind because this pregnancy has been speeding by! However, I don't know if I'll be saying that come July and August.

How far along: 15 Weeks

Trimester: 2nd - now where's that energy and morning sickness relief that's supposed to come along with this new trimester?

Baby size: Naval orange! 

Toes: I better be able to see them, I haven't popped that much yet!

Gender: I have no idea. 

Movement: I feel flutters! They're getting stronger and stronger every day!

Cravings: Anything salty, spicy, and not sweet.

Aversions: Everything I craved with Bug.

Symptoms: Zofran is my friend. I don't have to take it every day, but there are some days that I wouldn't make it without it. Round ligament pain is common with any sudden movements or sneezing. This go around, I've had horrible sciatic pain. I'll be going strong and all of a sudden my left hip will go out. Some heartburn, only occasionally and I'm kind of starting to feel those Braxton Hicks contractions already! They scared me at first, but I found out they're pretty common.

Maternity clothes: There is nothing wrong with maternity clothes and I will proudly wear them. Baby has nowhere to go except out and my pants just don't fit anymore.

Best moment of the week: Setting up our elective ultrasound to find out if baby #2 is a boy or girl!

What I'm looking forward to: Our elective ultrasound!

This pregnancy has been a complete 180* than my pregnancy with Bug. I hope to get a post all about comparisons sooner than later, but it's true what they say: every pregnancy is different!


5 comments:

  1. Ahhh your baby bump is so cute! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to find out what you're having :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your baby bump pic and the other pic as well. When do you find out what you'r having? or are you finding out. several bloggers is preggo and I have several friends who are as well. just found out my cousin is having baby #4 after she just had a set of twin boys a year ago march 8th.

    Just letting you know I'm following you on GFC. Would love a follow back. Have a great week.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what an adorable Baby bump! I'm so happy for you girl!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABOUT time I start seeing bump posts!! I feel like I've been waiting for forever for you to come back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable baby bump!!!! Sorry you're so sick though, and having pain!!!

    ReplyDelete