photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

02 April 2014

Oh baby baby: 18 weeks, it's a...


How far along: 18 Weeks

Trimester: 2nd - and it's finally starting to feel like I'm actually in the second trimester!

Baby size: Bell pepper 

Toes: It's sad, but they're getting harder to see every day!

Gender: It's a...(scroll down to see!)

Movement: I feel flutters! They're getting stronger and stronger every day!

Cravings: Anything salty, spicy, and not sweet.

Aversions: Eggs, chicken, most sweet things...I'm having to cut out coffee which breaks my heart, but it's tearing my stomach up. Of the sacrifices we have to make.

Symptoms: Still exhausted, but the nausea seems to be lessoning. I am plagued by hip pain and charlie horses every once in a while, and if anyone has a good remedy for heartburn, I'd love to hear it!

Maternity clothes: There is nothing wrong with maternity clothes and I will proudly wear them. Baby has nowhere to go except out and my pants just don't fit anymore.

Best moment of the week: Our gender reveal photo shoot! Thank you, Mandi! You are amazing!

What I'm looking forward to: Sharing our wonderful news with everyone on what we're having (for those who aren't following along on Facebook) and our meeting with a potential midwife on Monday!

The following pictures are done by Mandi of Making Memories Photography. If you are ever in the Atlanta area and are searching for an amazing photographer, she is the best! 


IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
We are so excited and beyond thrilled to be adding a little "Buck" to our family. Here's to slugs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails!

To see more of our gender reveal please click here

My dress: Motherhood, two years ago (same dress I wore for Bug's gender reveal ironically enough) Bug's outfit: dress - Gap; headband - Because Pink Designs; shoes - Minnetonka

4 comments:

  1. oh yay! congratulations! how exciting! Now you can really start getting ready for your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love my little boy, mama's boy! :) They're so fun, but I can do without the snail part. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! A BOY!!! I'm very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete