photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

17 April 2014

Oh baby baby: 19 weeks

American flag shirt: Motherhood two years ago

How far along: 19 Weeks (I'm a week behind)

Trimester: 2nd - and it's finally starting to feel like I'm actually in the second trimester!

Baby size: Mango 

Toes: It's sad, but they're getting harder to see every day!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: This little boy likes to kick his mommy, but doesn't like to let anybody else feel him kick, just like his sister.

Cravings: Anything salty, spicy, and spinach smoothies

Aversions: I can eat things, it just depends on the day. Oh! Salmon...there's an aversion for you.

Symptoms: Still exhausted, but it seems to be getting better. I am plagued by hip pain and charlie horses every once in a while, and if anyone has a good remedy for heartburn, I'd love to hear it!

Maternity clothes: There is nothing wrong with maternity clothes and I will proudly wear them. Baby has nowhere to go except out and my pants just don't fit anymore.

Best moment of the week: Getting to interview midwives!

What I'm looking forward to: At 19 weeks, I was looking forward to our second midwife interview (since then we have interviewed her...but that's for another blog post!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh for heavens sake you're adorable! Awwwww a BOY!!!!!!!!! How fun that Bug will have a brother! Good luck with the midwives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I wished I craved spinach smoothies...I craved pizza, cake & mayo, lol :)

    ReplyDelete