photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

20 March 2013

the Cloth Diaper Adventures #2



Well, we're a week in with this whole cloth diapering adventure. How am I feeling?

I'm still loving it!

We're doing cloth the majority of the time. The only time we switch to disposable is if we're going to be gone for the day. This past Saturday we made a day trip to South Carolina, so we made the trip in disposable. But Sunday, when we went to church and small group, we made the trip in cloth. They did spectacular! 

Like I said, I'm still pretty much smitten with these things! I love that they seem to be so much softer on her bum.

her first time in camo!


Plus I think they just look cute on her bum!

I'm still getting the hang of the whole caring for them thing, so give me another week and next week's post will cover the diaper's care!

Is that not the cutest cow bum you've ever seen?!


2 comments:

  1. We started cloth this week and I LOOOOOVE THEM too! Im so happy we made the switch! Glad its going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cloth diapering! Do you use cloth wipes as well?

    ReplyDelete