photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

14 March 2013

Home Work

I'm excited to announce that the hubs and I are starting to renovate our house! Y'all have no idea how excited I am about this! There's a whole lot I'm planning on doing with this little old house. 

Here's the list:
  • new windows
  • painting the exterior of the house
  • redoing the guest bath
  • redoing master bath
  • finishing the basement, including adding a bathroom
  • fixing the deck/fence
I can't wait to document the renovations! The first thing on the list is painting the house so that we can get the windows installed (squeal!). I'm so excited! 

Here are the forerunners for colors:




The trim will be either white or cream. I'm so ready to get rid of the awful pink tinted trim and this horrible green color! Note: green is not a horrible exterior color, just the green that is our house is.

But most importantly whatever color our house is it must match my new front door color:

also known as TARDIS blue!

What color do you think is best for the exterior of the house and what would go best with my new door color?

1 comment: