photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

22 March 2013

More on the Paint Front

So I may have jumped the gun with the whole "going brown" thing...I'm leaning toward different colors. We're having a hard time finding something due to the color of our shingles. They're this odd brown color and not the easiest thing to pair another paint color with.

I like this color combo.


I'm really loving this navy blue! In fact, this is what we're leaning towards and as of now our #1 choice! I can't decide though if I want to stay with that awesome yellow or go with an amazing red. Yes, this means I'm sacrificing my TARDIS blue door (I'm having mixed feelings about this).


I like this color as well, and with this color I can still do my TARDIS door!


Does brown go with grey?

Such a hard decision and it has to be the first decision made before the windows get installed. We might  be going to the HD this weekend to get samples. Unfortunately we won't be able to paint with those samples tomorrow because of a certain thing called rain and cold damp weather. 

I've started a Pinterest board with all my ideas on it. Hopefully I can get some organization to all these renovation thoughts floating around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment