photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

08 March 2013

My week in Instagram


Trying the Bumbo for the first time. She loved it!


She fell asleep while playing.


Sleeping soundly


She's getting so big!


Keeping warm while it was snowing outside.


Snuggle time with Mommy.


I just love that hand!


I asked Daddy to watch her while I showered. I came back and they were both back asleep!


I love this blue eyed beauty! I wonder if her eyes will stay blue or if they'll change later on!

Feel free to follow me @ awood009

3 comments:

  1. lol that last face is pricless :) Those are matthew's fav pacifiers. I love them because they are cheap and actually stay in their mouth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing SO fast and getting cuter by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl I accidently deleted your comment on my blog before I could read it lol! I changed the noderation thing a while back becauee anyomous people were commenting

    ReplyDelete