photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

03 December 2014

Thanksgiving in Pictures

We started the week of Thanksgiving off at Bibi and PopPops's house. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit and meet James. 
They, of course, came with gifts for the littles. Jo got this adorable tutu that she absolutely loves to dance around in!


Jo's favorite thing now is to color and her favorite person to color with? Mere!


We took a day to go shopping at Ikea for Christmas presents. The babies both did great and we were in and out of there, which is saying something for shopping at Ikea. I think I could get lost there. This is what happened on the way home. 


This is how we spent Thanksgiving morning. I am so thankful for these two little blessing and the mess they bring!


We shared Thanksgiving dinner with the hubs's family at his grandmother's house. All six great-grands were there, five girls and this dapper dude!


I love my little ones! Jo's a mess and this is the best picture out of many that we were able to get.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, with so much to be thankful for. This time last year, we had just lost our little one and James wasn't even a thought. We were raw with the loss and enjoying the season was very difficult for me. This year was very different. I miss my angel very much, but I also have my rainbow in my hands. I am so blessed by what God has given me.

If you're looking to keep up with us over here Our Family Grace, follow the craziness on Instagram {at}_familygrace

No comments:

Post a Comment