photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

11 December 2014

When life hands you peppermints

It must be Christmastime.

I would be breastfeeding during Christmas. This means no peppermint for me...
or rather very little peppermint. And of course I'd crave all things peppermint when
 I can't have any of it. That's the way life works isn't it?

Oh well. It's worth it to skip out on the peppermint. I'm happy to be able to
breastfeed my son and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

And of course when life gives you a break (ie both babies are sleeping) and you
have time to blog about life, your mind goes blank. 

So I have both babies in bed, a cat in my lap, and the Ultimate Christmas Present on Disney. It's a bit of a throwback. I remember watching this movie when it first came out
14 years ago! Does anybody else remember this movie?


As much as I'd like to write something profound and meaningful, sometimes I just can't. I just want to laugh and ramble. I guess that is what this post is for. To laugh and ramble. Because we all need moments where life is nonsense and that is okay. 

I blame it on the lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment