photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

27 June 2013

Summertime Outfits - From My Kid's Closet

Can I just say, that I have a serious blog crush on Callie from Through Clouded Glass (that's not weird is it? Haha). She has two adorable children and her youngest is a girl about a month older than Bug! I love reading about her family and learning from her. She's such an inspiration!

Anyway, her and Allison from Sweatpants and High Heels have started a blog hop sharing outfits from our kids' closets. I loved the idea and just knew I would have to jump on the bandwagon. Every other week would have a different theme, and you just have to find an outfit that matches the theme.

This weeks theme: Summertime outfits.


We've been living in cotton rompers this summer. They are easy, light, and I feel that they are perfect for this hot and muggy Georgia weather. 

I wish I could tell you where I got this romper from, but it's a hand-me-down. 90% of her clothes are hand-me-downs and I love them!

From My Kids Closet 200x200 photo FromMyKidsCloset200x200_zps126f4090.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is so cute! I LOVE rompers on baby girls...I have way too many for Gwen! And thank you for the shout out and sweet words, you made my day! So glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I am right next door in South Carolina so I'm feeling you on the humidity! thanks for linking up with us-).

    ReplyDelete