photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

18 April 2013

3 Months!


weight: 15 lbs 2 oz      
height: 23 1/2 in
eating: every 2-4 hours still; exclusively breastfed
tummy time: beginning to love it more and more!
happiness: starting to smile more and more and talking up a storm; we're starting to have "conversations" now!
loves: cuddles, Lamaze toys, play gym, looking at herself in the mirror or phone
sleep: between 6 and 8 hours a night depending (however, last night little bug woke up every two hours wanting her paci); officially in the crib!


Bug has gained 2 pounds in the past month! Her rolls are getting more and more pronounced! They're just adorable! She still hasn't accomplished the whole rolling over thing. She makes it to her side and then gets really frustrated when she can't make it the rest of  the way. Maybe she'll accomplish the feat this month!


This was her last day in 0-3 month clothing, and believe me, it was a tight fit. She's officially moved into 3-6  month clothing. She needs something bigger to house all her rolls. I'm in the process of changing out her clothes once again. It makes me sad to pack away all of her little clothes. She's getting bigger and bigger.


Bug has started "talking" to us and having conversations! It's the best thing ever! I love hearing her talk and seeing her smile when we respond to her.


She loves her fingers and looking at herself in the mirror. She's also started drooling tons and tons. We've had to bring out the bibs so her clothes don't get completely soaked. I'm hoping it's still too soon for her to be cutting teeth! I'm not ready to go through that just yet...


The hubs and I went on our first date without baby this past month. Bibi and Papí watched Bug for us. The hubs had the night all planned out. He surprised me with tickets to go and see Mary Poppins at the Fabulous Fox Theatre! It was a wonderful night, but I was happy to see Bug by the end. And smart man took me to a theatre where I could text my mom every few minutes to see how she was doing.


She's always playing with her hands now! I love the way she holds them together. 


She's officially in her crib and sleeping great (for the most part...we won't count last night).



Dear Bug, 
You are such a joy! Such a gift! I thank God every day for blessing us with you. You're learning up a storm these days and even mimicking our facial expressions! We love you so much Bug. We're a family because of you. Every month there's something new you've discovered and it's so much fun seeing the joy on your face as you discover it. You're ready to take the world on, but please slow down just a smidgen. Your daddy and I want to cherish every moment we have with you and we don't want you to grow up too fast!
Gitchee gitchee goo!
Mommy and Daddy




4 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I have a little chunk too. I can't believe she made it in 0-3 clothes for so long lol, we moved out of them a month ago. Isn't it fun watching them start to have little personalities now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to squeeze her into it, and that picture I believe was a couple of weeks ago I believe. But I couldn't pass up the outfit. It was finally warm enough for her to wear it so I had to try. Haha She is a chunker though

      Delete
  2. What a chunk!! She keeps getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 3 months!! look at those chubby little legs thats adorable!!

    ReplyDelete