photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

26 April 2013

Friday Letters

Ready for the weekend!

Dear Friday, Way to finally show up. All day yesterday I thought you were here, only to be told over and over again that it was only Thursday. Dear Hubs, You are simply amazing. You are such a hard worker and  I'm so blessed to have you in my life! I'm so excited about where God is taking us and I look forward to all that He has planned and taking the journey with you! Dear Bug, You are growing up way too fast! 3 months already! It doesn't seem possible! You're also talking so much more! You are such a joy and blessing to us Bug and I love spending my days with you! Dear House, Prepare to be conquered. I've been looking forward to this day for a very long time. Dear Rain, Please don't come tomorrow so we can conquer the house. Dear Readers, Here is a video of an adorable baby to make your Friday that much more enjoyable.




Photobucket


THE PINK MOMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment