photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

17 February 2013

1 Month!


Dear Baby Girl,

It's hard to believe you're already a month old! I'm loving every minute of this stage of your life! You're such a precious gift and I fall more in love with you every day (if that's even possible). You love to cuddle and be held. In fact, one night this past week you woke up screaming, but the instant I had you in my arms you went straight back to sleep. So you joined us in bed for a few hours. It was so sweet to have you cuddled up next to me. I just love it! 

You went through your first growth spurt and through us all for a loop. We had you on such a great schedule, and then you up and decided to change it on us. Oh well. You're definitely keeping us on our toes. I love discovering life with you. Your coos and "talking" are just precious! You're really developing those lungs. 

We started you off on tummy time, and I don't think you know what to do with yourself. You'll stay there for a minute just as happy as can be talking up a storm, and then the next minute you're done. It's precious.

Things you love:
Mommy
Daddy
Eating
Your swing
Your Rock n Play
Your mat
Eating
Daddy
Mommy

Daddy and I just love you, Baby Girl and we're so excited about watching you grow up and learn new things! Just don't grow up too fast okay?

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I love the chalkboard idea for comparison every month! It's amazing how fast they grow . . .

    ReplyDelete