photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

21 June 2012

Wish Lists

Summer is here and that means I get to spend countless hours at the house. This brings along plenty of day dreaming, which brings along a wish list of things I would like to do around the house before big changes take place (more on that later on). 

On the list:


  • Change all the doors so that they match. Right now we have 4 doors that are the same and 1 that's the odd man out. I like the odd man out and want all the other ones to match.
  • Replace the toilet in the guest bathroom. We, aka the hubs, has done everything he possibly could to fix this stupid toilet. But no matter what, we've replaced everything, it still runs constantly. I'm so tired of jiggling the stupid handle!
  • Move the laundry room to the main floor. I hate, hate having it in the basement. I'm done lugging load after load up and down the stairs. Stupid laundry room in the basement that will probably always remain in the basement.
  • Repaint. Hahaha. The hubs would kill me if I repainted. 
  • New front door. Our front door is ugly! I want one with a window in it. Something that will let in some light in that dark corner. Or at least something with a peephole in it. Now whenever someone comes to the door I have to try to peek out the window without being seen. Yeah. It's not fun.
This is just the short list. Will any of it get done? Of course not! That's why I'm calling this a "wish list." Something for me to dream about and play around with, but not something that I ever expect to really get done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment