photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

20 June 2012

My Guilty Pleasure


The Bachelorette. This week was rather entertaining. The whole Scotland thing in Croatia. Come on, if you wanted to play the highland games, actually do it in Scotland! It's not like it wouldn't be hard. Did anybody else find that a little odd? I know I did.

I can honestly say I am glad to see Ryan go. At first I liked him. Then I got a little worried. The more he spoke, the more worried I became. The whole "trophy wife" thing killed it for me. And I think it killed it for Emily as well.

I'm really starting to like Emily though. The way she stood up to Kalon/Chopper/whatever his name was last week sealed the deal for me. I didn't mind watching her go all "backwoods West Virginia" on his behind. 

Apparently there's drama next week involving Arie. Not too worried there. I'm pretty sure he's the one she ends up with. That whole racing thing just ties them together. Of course I wouldn't mind if she chose Sean. I really like him. He seems like a really good and decent guy. I don't know. Those are my top two. We'll see who she goes for. I'm trying my best not to go searching for spoilers. I will make it through this season. Last season I had to go and see who won Ben's heart. This time I will last. I must.


No comments:

Post a Comment