photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

01 June 2012

Send Something Good


My package arrived the day before we left for Disney. I was so excited to receive it! Thank you so much Shelby @ Sweetness In Starlight! You did well!! Let me just say, I LOVE Chicago. My father is from there and it's been years since I've gotten to go to the windy city. I hope to go back one day! Those gluten free cookies were amazing! I tried not to eat them all at once, but boy was it hard! They were so good! 

For my Something Good partner I had Deona @ http://abcs-123s.tumblr.com/. My photography skills lacked before I shipped her package and therefore I don't have pictures. Life was crazy! Life is crazy! But that's for another post at another time ;) 



1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad that you liked everything! :) Come visit Chicago in the Summertime if you get a chance. It's the best time of the year. Hope you're having a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete